Sunday, September 14, 2014

5 STAR PLAYS 3 GAMES REST ARE FREE


SUNDAY,SEPTEMBER 14TH,2014
5 STAR PLAYS HAS 3 GAMES GRADED 5 STARS 


  VS


ONCE YOU PURCHASE THIS 3 TEAM PACKAGE YOU WILL BE REDIRECTED TO THE 5 STAR PLAYS.
THESE PLAYS ARE GUARANTEED IF YOU DO NOT WIN YOU WILL GET MONDAY NIGHT'S PACKAGE FOR FREE.
WE ARE 4-0 ON MNF
AND 8-1 FOR 5 STAR NFL PLAYS
I CAN ONLY LEAD YOU TO THE WATER I CANT MAKE YOU DRINK IT!




5 STAR PLAYS NFL




PLAYS
FREE PLAYS FOR SUNDAY NFL

Arizona Cardinals vs New York Giants Pick 

 Arizona Cardinals (-1.0) 
 Under (+42.5) 
pick locked in about 3 hours ago

I can't think of 1 good reason to pick the NYG



New England Patriots vs Minnesota Vikings Pick 

 Minnesota Vikings (+5.5) 
 Under (+48.5) 
pick locked in about 3 hours ago

No A.P. NO A.P. Im sure most of the betting public will be playing the Pats in today's game.However Minnesota's game against the St.Louis was highly impressive,and A.P. had little to do with it. Not one of my stronger plays for today but i do like this game.

Jacksonville Jaguars vs Washington Redskins Pick 

 Washington Redskins (-6.0) 
 Under (+42.5) 
pick locked in about 3 hours ago

As much as i hate to have to pick the deadskins...There is no way i can see the Jags being apart of this game.Even if RG3 is not allowed to play up to his potential the deadskins should still win this handily


Detroit Lions vs Carolina Panthers Pick 

 Detroit Lions (+2.5) 
 Over (+44.0) 
pick locked in about 3 hours ago

Detroit Lions are finally heading in the right direction.Newton or Newton i still love the Lions in this match-up

Dallas Cowboys vs Tennessee Titans Pick 

 Dallas Cowboys (+3.5) 
 Under (+49.5) 
pick locked in about 3 hours ago

Another pick i hate to have my name stamp next too.However i do believe the cowgirls walk away with a win today

New Orleans Saints vs Cleveland Browns Pick 

 New Orleans Saints (off) 
pick locked in about 3 hours ago

I have Saints -6 for the latest line in this game,and that's who i'm taking. I think this will be a walk in the park for them.

Miami Dolphins vs Buffalo Bills Pick 

 Buffalo Bills (-1.5) 
pick locked in about 2 hours ago

Miami is a little bang up on the o-line that gives the edge to the bills for me.Should be a good game.

St. Louis Rams vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers Pick 

 Tampa Bay Buccaneers (off) 
pick locked in about 2 hours ago

I have T.B. - 5.5 this isn't one of my favorite games today,but i think Tampa will get the job done.

Houston Texans vs Oakland Raiders Pick 

 Oakland Raiders (+3.0) 
pick locked in about 2 hours ago

Oakland looks prime to have a good game today.


Kansas City Chiefs vs Denver Broncos Pick 

 Kansas City Chiefs (+13.0) 
 Under (+50.5) 
pick locked in 4 minutes ago

I absolutely love the Broncos,however laying 13 points is a tad bit to much. under 10 and i would of went the other way. so the play here is K.C. and Under

New York Jets vs Green Bay Packers Pick 

 New York Jets (off) 
pick locked in about 2 hours ago

I have G.B.-8 I'm taking the Jets +8 I don't think the packers o-line is gonna protect Rodgers.




No comments:

Post a Comment